quinta-feira, 10 de junho de 2010

And Whenever I Hear Good Music, I Think of You

I.
Fall in light, fall in light. Fall in light, fall in light...
Feel no shame for what you are, feel no shame for what you are...
As you now are in your blood
Fall in light

Feel no shame for what you are
Feel no shame for what you are
Feel it as a water fall
Fall in light,fall in light, fall in light, Fall in light
Grow in light

Stand absolved behind your electric chair, dancing
Stand absolved behind your electric chair, dancing
Past the sound within the sound
Past the voice within the voice

Leave your office
Run past your funeral
Leave your home, car
Leave your pulpit
Join us in the streets where we
Join us in the streets where we
Don’t belong, don’t belong
You and the stars
Throwing light

II.
On a brick wall I was banging over my head
But the sweet wings on my feet now
Where once they were made of lead
(Sweet wings on my feet now)
Do you hear the message in the music, I hear it too
You know, you got your history in the making
Slowing down won't get you through, no, no

Time won't wait for you
So do all the things you wanted to
Better hurry up, take it in your stride
Use your resolution which you've been supplied

III.
Trem do desejo penetrou na noite escura
foi abrindo sem censura
o ventre da morena terra
o orvalho vale e a flor
que nasce desse prazer
nesse lampejo de dor
meu canto é só pra dizer
que tudo isso é por ti

Eu vi
Virei estrela

Uma jangada à deriva, céu aberto
leva aos corações despertos
a sonhar com terras livres
veio a manhã e eu parti
mas como cheguei aqui
os astros podem contar
no dia em que me perdi
foi que aprendi a brilhar

Eu vi
Virei estrela


IV.
Well, everybody's reaction is changing you
But their love is only a fraction of what I can give to you
So let's do it, just get on a plane and just do it
Like the birds and the bees and get to it
Just get out of town and forever be free
Forever, I wonder we could stay together
It could change if you want for the better
Just turn down my shirt and lay down next to me


V.
Como esta noite findará
E o sol então rebrilhará
Estou pensando em você...
Onde estará o meu amor?
Será que vela como eu?
Será que chama como eu?
Será que pergunta por mim
Onde estará o meu amor?

Se a voz da noite responder
Onde estou eu, onde está você
Estamos cá dentro de nós
Sós...
Onde estará o meu amor?

Se a voz da noite silenciar
Raio de sol vai me levar
Raio de sol vai lhe trazer
Onde estará o meu amor?

VI.
At last, my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Oh, yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clovers
The night I looked at you


Nenhum comentário: